1.31.2006

Boredom creeps in

January 31,2006
I am sitting here in my so called office doing my so called job. Basically that means working on this post and staring out the window. I have some serious stuff on my mind though...
I have this fantastic boyfriend, he has been in my life since I was 9. We have been dating for 3 yrs. and lived together until a couple of months ago. He is pretty wonderful and I am probably lucky to have him but lately he bores me. It's not anyhting in particular...I just find myself more and more annoyed at the routine we always seem to follow. So I am thinking about him the other day, and about how bored I am and how stagnant our relationship has become and I say to myself, "self, u gotta do something here! U are not getting any younger and time is a wastin'!" So I set up an acct. on one of those singles websites.
---For those of you who have never logged on to a singles site...BEWARE, it is the black hole of dating. You will get sucked in and may not come out of it the same person at all!!-----
Within the first couple of hours I was chatting with all these hotties! But there was one guy in particular who really caught my eye. He knows who he is, but for you at home we'll call him J.
J. is soooo funny, and smart, and just really interesting. It became apparent rather quickly that we were gonna have lots of fun 2gether in the chat room! J. got me worked up like nobody had in a loooong time, and like no one ever has online! In fact, I hardly knew what to do with myself! My knees were rubber, my heart was racing, and I was sweating like a whore in church! I tell ya', that man knows how to turn a phrase-that's for sure!! So anyway, I log offline and head to Lexington to my boyfriend's for the weekend; only now my eyes were seeing things in a whole new light....
I spent the weekend trying to get J. off my mind, but he just wouldn't go away! (Maybe 'cause i didn't REALLY want him to.) So late Sunday I made up my mind that if J. and I got each other so worked up we should probably meet. Then Monday happened....
Jeez....Monday was a real eye opener for moi! After racing around to get pix taken so I could finally let J. see what I looked like we got down to some intense chat! Never in my life have I wanted something as much as I wanted him. He was soooo sexy, and he pushed ALL my buttons. I never knew I could have an orgasm without being touched, but J. managed to do it to me-in a big way!!! SO now we r planning to get 2gether this Sunday and have our fantasies realized!! My question for all you readers is this....
Am I a Whore 'cause I want to feel sexy, and wanted?
Let me know! More on this situation as it develops!

Love,
Miss Innocent

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

O.K... but I'd say she hardly counts as innocent.

james

1.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home