2.09.2006

And now, for the stuff I like...

Okay, You all know now the things I don't like, Here's the list of stuff I do like..In no particular order if you can call rambling on an order at all! I like: Godiva chocolates, curling up in a bubble bath with a good book, MY SON, my sister and her stud-muffin, My cast of characters: Ash, Randido, John, Lil T, Joshu, Thom, KJ, Big Mike, Ari, Libra, Sesamie, Shaggadelic, Joey, Jonah, Lee, Chef, AJ and the crew at The Brick Alley (you guys are the best!), conversation, honest people, strong women, nice lipsassfacehairbody on my guys, smart people, genuine people, my eyes- but I hate the rest of me! My cats who always know when mom needs to be loved, football, soccer, basketball, kickboxing, Kenneth Cole "Black" perfume, daisies, my tongue ring, my tattoos (I have three), NIN, Alice In Chains, getting stuff for free, being lazy on cold rainy days, bonfires, laughing (I do it in my sleep and wake myself up), comfy shoes, jeans and t-shirts, skinny dipping, Jamocha Almond Fudge ice cream, and being who I am even when that pisses other people off.

2 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I made your Stuff you Like List!!?!?!?

Thanks CHICA

10.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

awwwww.....you know I love you girl!

10.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home