2.11.2006

Can Someone Explain This...PLEASE?!!!

I need help with something. I was IMing JG today and of course he is treating me like I am a whore, which I sooo don't deserve. I can appreciate, to a certain extent, where he is coming from though. This is what bothers me...I have been posting all about J and JG for as long as I have known them. I met J. First and we had plans together which were discussed here. Somehow JG either didn't see those posts or he chose to disregard them-I am not sure which. Now he is feeling betrayed because I did something I had told all of you I was going to do. Maybe I am just an idiot, but that seems like rather convoluted logic to me. So my question is this. Can anyone out there explain to me why he feels like I have done something so horribly wrong when all I think I did was follow through with my plans? I'd really like to be able to understand. And can I just say...Men, sheeeesh!

3 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

I can't explain it honey... it's a guy thing... at least I keep convincing myself of such!

11.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*sigh* I suppose so, but I am who I am and that's ALL that I am!

11.2.06  
Blogger The Volpinator said...

cause he didn't get what he wanted...men are such crybabys

11.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home