2.02.2006

J. Returns!

Men...can't live with them, can't have phenomenal sex without them. (Unless you are into the same-sex thing, which I am obviously not.) So, J returns from the cosmos! Wanna know his excuse for leaving me high and not-so-dry the last couple of days? He was car shopping!!! Now, only men would find this a suitable excuse, but I forgive them their lack of judgment...I hear testosterone warps the brain so may be it's not entirely their fault! He IM'd me late last night and we chatted for a bit, got hot and bothered, then he left me so he could take a phone call! How's that for ya'?! He did redeem himself by chatting with me bright and early this afternoon....So I may have to put him back on the "Good Boy" list after all. Anyway, just wanted to let you know J's been found and things are moving along from there. Stay Tuned.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home