2.01.2006

Miss Innocent Sounds Off

For cryin' out f*ckin' loud!!!! Can someone please explain to me why it is that if u like sex, and are female you are labeled a whore? Big deal, I LIKE DICK!! I like everything about it. The smell, the various sizes, the shape. I like 'em big and small, soft and hard, wrinkled and smooth. I'm not picky as long as you know how to use it! (lol) But I hate, hate, hate those select few asshole out there who assume (incorrectly) that because I am sexually adventurous, and will speak my mind that I am a disease filled whore. Hey guys, move into the present century already...It's 2006, not 1906...and women like me are here to stay. If that scares you, run home and hide behind your mother's skirts...but don't knock me 'til you've tried me. Not that you'll ever get that lucky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomcat said...

that's nice to hear, i'm hung like a tic-tac

3.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

mmmmm..tic tacs! orange or wintergreen?

3.2.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that there are perceived/real societal sexuality gaps between men and women. That is, it is acceptable for men to have multiple partners; however, for a woman to talk about, much less do such a thing, would force her to leave the morality of the 18th century behind. Would you not agree? A great philosopher once said, "if a woman is forthright and honest about what she wants and needs, some, but not all, will understand and accept her ability to openly communicate. Some; however, will reject this freedom of expression and she will be ostracized as she forces others to look within to examine their own sexuality." The strong woman is exciting for some and intimidating for others.

22.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home