2.01.2006

Miss Innocent's Wierd World: 01/01/2006 - 01/31/2006

Miss Innocent's Wierd World

February 01/2006
Trapped in the hell that is my office again-with only the computer to keep me warm. Spent some more time online last night and met a couple of interesting characters! First there was the Poet who does things with the printed word that should be illegal! After reading his latest works and chatting for a bit we moved on to some heavy-duty cellular sex. Whew...that was so not what I expected! As if that experience wasn't enough I just happened across another hottie, also a "J" but we can call him J.G.-he got me soooo worked up! This one wants to get together Monday-what's a girl to do?!
My other J-the subject of 01/31's post- vanished into the void yesterday.... I finally heard from him 2 day, it seems he got caught up and wasn't available to chat with me! His loss, right? 'Cause I am a fast learner and I am getting really good at this cyber sex stuff!!! In fact, I am getting sooo good I may have to quit this crappy job and get a new career! (lol)
I have come to the conclusion that while I want to be dominated in the bedroom I love the sense of power I get when I am chatting! I never was one for head games, but that's pretty much what cybering is-right? A head game of the highest order! I 'll be the first to admit though, the control is the biggest turn-on of all. Knowing that somewhere a guy is on the other side of a computer screen going bonkers over what you are typing...? C'mon ladies- you know as well as I do it doesn't get any better than that!
So, men of my world be warned!! I am here and my fingers are flying across the keyboard in search of a good time. And if I happen to come face to face with any of you one day...It's gonna be WILD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home