2.06.2006

Mmmm Mmmm GREAT (PART TWO)

So, here I am in Starbucks with the best looking man in Cincinnati. Sipping our coffee, laughing about the silliest things, and finishing one another's sentences. Leaned into one another over the little table with our fingers entwined and all I can think is...I have to go soon, and I may not see him again. See, J is moving to Arizona here soon, and I don't know how we'll manage to hook up when he is gone. Even worse is the fact that I don't want him to be gone; somehow he managed to get to me even though it was the last thing I expected. Eventually coffee was done, and we had to head back. Bleary eyed and fuzzy headed we staggered into the room and collapsed on the bed. A few kisses and then we had to try to sleep a little. Snuggled up next to J with my head pillowed on his shoulder and his arm around me I found myself restless. I didn't want to waste what time we had left with dreams...I wanted to be with him. The rhythm of his breathing and the look on his face, so relaxed and innocent in sleep, soon had me following him into dreamland.
The radio alarm goes off a few times, the phone rings twice (thanx guys!) and then finally we were alone for that last hour. I cannot say for certain if J felt what I did, but I was so completely into him, into us, that I just let myself go completely. I held none of myself back yet I urged him to take even more. He complied with my request and when I felt him shiver behind me I knew a bliss that I had only heard about before. Our time together was done. All at once I was exhilarated, exhausted,and bereft. I did not want to have to say goodbye to him and to the feelings he stirred inside me. We parted ways with a gentle kiss and a hug.
J, I hope you know how wonderful and unique I think you are, and I hope we can stay in touch. You are one hell of a great thing and I am glad to have found you. I hope we'll meet again!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....oh we will, we will

7.2.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have to link to this site from my m1 profile.

7.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Hey anon....your head swelled yet? Lol *kisses*

8.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home