2.06.2006

Mmmm Mmmmm GREAT!--PART ONE

Welcome back, it's late Monday afternoon and I am struggling as I write this. I know for a fact now that 30 minutes of sleep is just not enough! I spent last night in Cincinnati with J. (For those friends of his out there that doubt I am talking about a guy you know and love...the J stems from a name in The Bible involving a man who was swallowed by a whale.) Anyway, I have to tell you, J is sooooo much hotter than his picture, and those were really hot. He has the sexiest smile, these amazing hazel eyes, and a killer body. He is, in a word, perfection!
After spending over an hour in traffic, then getting lost, I finally met J in our hotel lobby. First impression....Breathless! He was stretched out on the lobby sofa, working on his laptop, and looking soooo delectable! We said "hi" and exchanged hugs then headed to the room so we could get more comfortable.
After opening and pouring us both some champagne J settled in on the couch, and I joined him. We chatted, laughed and got to know one another face to face. Finally, thankfully, he kissed me. J has the softest, warmest lips ever...I could have cheerfully drowned in him in that very instant and not even cared about breathing. He carried me over to the bed where things got hotter, boiling hot actually! Now, to respect his privacy-and because a girl has to have some secrets-all I'll say is it was the best, hottest, most intense sex I had ever had up to that point. I am getting goosebumps all over just thinking about it! J has some serious assets besides that mouth and those hands..and he uses them like no one else could!
After cooling down J and I got dressed and took a walk in Downtown Cincy so we could have a much needed cigarette. (Although I am sure I needed it more than he did!!) Hand in hand we walked along the freezing streets laughing and just basking in the glow of one another. I was so warm just being in his company that I didn't even mind the cold so much! We came across a guy who claimed to be hard up on his luck, so J gave him some cash...an act that melted even my heart. Then we went into the lounge to warm up and talk some more.
J. is truly a great conversationalist. He is well read, articulate, and can talk about anything with depth, and if required, passion. We discussed philosophy, religion, metaphysics, politics-you name it. At times he had me completely enthralled and at other times I was laughing so hard I thought I might die. J. a very complex and insightful man, and I loved that about him. But, talking only goes so far...and we did have a big bed upstairs....
So after another quick smoke we returned to the bedroom for more champagne, talking, and kissing. Believe it or not things this time were even more intense. He tied my hands down and made me insane, then finally I got to get a hold of him. Now, either I had a mild stroke or the pretty colors behind my eyes were solely the result of the things he was doing to me. Looking into his eyes while we made love I felt so connected to him, and then I just fell away from myself and INTO him completely. Never have I felt such intensity! My whole body was literally vibrating with the force of my orgasms! My shoulders, ears, wrists, and neck were hot where he had bitten me, a fact which made me even hotter for him. Lying curled up next to him- and listening to his heartbeat- I felt very small, and secure, all of a sudden. In fact I was downright mushy-if you can believe that! J. and I talked some more and tried to go to sleep, but we were both too keyed up. We got up and showered together, got dressed, and headed for Starbucks to get some go go juice in our systems. (Continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home