2.01.2006

More about JG

Hot hot hot!!!! I am back for the second time today 'cause I had to share with you more about JG. This guy is smokin' hot! He is gorgeous, and sexy, and I can hardly wait to get my hands on him. I have decided I am going to go meet him in a nearby city on Monday. He is coming to town for business, then we are gonna take care of some business of our own! If even half of what he has planned happens I have a feeling I may be walking funny for a few days afterwards! And if he tells me one more time about how he's gonna f*ck me from behind I may just melt into a puddle of goo right here at my desk!
So, okay-maybe all this does make me a little slutty...but why should that be anyone's business but mine? I am a grown woman, it's my body, and if I want a virtual stranger to f*ck the daylights outta me then that's my choice! Just so long as we are clear here....
I like sex, no I LOVE SEX, and I am not ashamed to be sexually agressive or to take what I want. If I feel like letting you have your way with me...Well, lucky you! Not everyone gets that opportunity. As for JG....he knows exactly what he'll be getting, and he knows I'm a little slutty. And you know what? That suits him just fine!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomcat said...

damn, well say that then!

1.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home