2.08.2006

OK...I'll talk about me now. (Blah, blah, blah...)

Where to start? I am 29, divorced 9 years and the mother of one incredible son. My child is my pride and joy, and the reason I get out of bed most days. I have never had very good luck in relationships, it seems there is something about me that encourages infidelity. I say this because with the exception of one guy every single person I have dated seriously, or in one case married, has cheated on me. You would think I would hate men by now, but rather than take out my frustration on the entire gender I try to keep my past experiences in the past. After all, the men in my life now didn't do anything, so why should I take it out on them?! I try to be an optimist but some days that is a helluva a lot harder than you'd think. Ummmm.....I was adopted when I was 9 days old, and NO I don't feel like a part of me is missing. I have a sister who is one awesome chica and I adore her beyond words. She keeps me sane and puts things in perspective when I need it most, she is also my biggest supporter and number one fan. I also have a whole host of "chat buddies," some better than others-and you know who you are. They fill my days with music and laughter and deep thoughts and don't let me take myself too seriously.
Stuff I hate: posers, people who dumb themselves down to fit in with a crowd, cotton balls (yes, they terrify me!), racists, child abusers, two-faced folk, country music, bourbon, bad sex, liars, cheaters, manipulative people, being late for anything, control freaks, brussel sprouts, "date movies", traffic, boy bands, teen pop singers, licorice, sand in my ass crack, living where I do, crappy books, materialism and throwing up.

7 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Found your blog through the chain of blogs..........it's a cycle.
Anyways, keep blogging

9.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

whazzup KJ! God I love us Crazy Frankfort hotties...we need a support group for undersexed bloggers! What cha think?!

9.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

P.S. KJ...love the cleavage, work it girl!

9.2.06  
Blogger Blue said...

Can I join ur support group? By the time I get a chance to meet someone I will have forgotten how (with another person in the room lol)

Likewise found ur blog thru another - I'll be back.

10.2.06  
Blogger KJ said...

HEY, I had to work hard for that Cleavage..........shut up hooch!!!!

10.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Tasty! Wish they were mine KJ!

10.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Fellin' that blueblot! Cyberin' is fun, but it's just not the same! *sigh* Let's get rich off the membeship dues and move to an island full of beautiful people who wanna have lots of great sex!

10.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home