2.12.2006

Reasons I Love My Computer

Ahhh, I am so in love with my computer! It keeps me warm on cold nights, keeps me company when I am having my monthly, Provides me with laughter and wit.... I love my computer because aside from the occassional freeze up it: doesn't give me any shit, keeps right on no matter how hard I work it, and always has good manners. It aploogizes to me when it does something dumb, phrases questions perfectly, and is always nice enough not to ask me stuff I would rather not answer. However there are a few people out there who make my computer even more special...they are the best of the best, and the reason my sorry ass is here at almost 6am on a Sunday. In no particular order, here they are!

InZen (Meow.....Thanks for Saturday night/Sunday Morning...love the voice)
J. (Wherefore Art Thou?!)
Thomcat (U R A God...and I believe I have brown on my nose!)
Coacharob (Always there to make me cool off the hot pants!)
Everything Nice (Name says it all..and SMART too!)
Bethany (Mad love for you sis!)
Tequila Guy (My Cyber-crush! *kisses*)
Big D (You should just Kill Mongoose ya' know....)
Lime (Made me pee when I read the sick kid post!)
Snavy (Goddamnit I said Sharks are fine, but Turtles would have been nice too!)
Logo (U are a total nut job, that's why I love you!)
Bsoholic (The story is awesome....I am a faithful reader now!)


And FYI there is a quiz somewhere down below...Take It and Have Happy Monday!

25 Comments:

Blogger Everything Nice said...

AWWWW!!! Finally somebody loves me for my mind!

Miss Innocent Rocks the blog posse for certain...

Thanks for the shout out honey, I like it here :) I'll stay a while.. but ONLY if I can keep your lap warm.

12.2.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

a God ... y'all hear that ?

12.2.06  
Blogger Stephanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12.2.06  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!!! You are a riot!!!

Turtles with lasers might be too slow - I'll start the research - mwuhahaha!!

I really had my heart set on sharks though.

No Thom - I'm not listening - LALALALALA....

12.2.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

This is the list I have dreamt of being on!

12.2.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

Ok, now that just hurts...You know the Goose is a nice guy.

12.2.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

had to come back - yup still says i'm a God!

12.2.06  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

K, Thom's having a moment... and I'm getting somewhat jealous.

12.2.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

emma - even a God needs a Goddess ... lets see if i have an application for the position

12.2.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pleasure was mine.

12.2.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

thom's got it going on!

12.2.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

tequila - it is sunday - God's day- right ? hehe

12.2.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

That's why I wanna be like you, Thom!

12.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

And the EGOs run wild....Hey Goose, I don't doubt ur a nice guy, wanna prove it to me? I need more cyber partners! hehe And EN, you can sit on my lap ANY time! Thom, as I have told you before a Minor God sweetie, but a God nonetheless! Snavy....the turtles have zippos damnit, don't u listen?! mwuhahahahaha And TG and InZen....mmmmmmm Me LIKE!

12.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

sonofamuthafrigginbiscuteater! I left off KJ!!! Shit, this is why blogin' drunk is a bad thing! Sorry girl, you know I got mad love for you too...hootch!

12.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Hey Thom..If EN doesn't take the job will you keep accepting apps? ;) Cause I need to work on my resume anyway!

12.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Hey Goose...all kinds of naughty things come to mind!

But I am not telling


No, I'm not...

12.2.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

Sounds interesting...If your lap is being taken care of, what could you use me for?

12.2.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Mmmmmmmmm, me like too!

12.2.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

Ok, I guess I'll just have to read your mind? Or, I could just make a few suggestions?

12.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Suggestions are always welcome here Goose...especially if they make me want to tear off my clothes and run naked into the snow-Just thought I'd give your imagination a helping hand! Hehe

12.2.06  
Blogger lime said...

i'll be sure to post a warning * do not read without depends* next time ;) glad ya got a giggle !

12.2.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss,

Cincinnati was great! We should do it again sometime.

And that tongue ring haaaaaaaaa you soooo know how to use it. Boy JG you really missed out! …and I would have been willing to share her.

13.2.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

J, be nice, JG is crying in his beer ...

13.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Hehe, And he should be!

After all...

I am SPECTACULAR!

13.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home