2.09.2006

SO I MADE A MESS OF THINGS... AS USUAL

You all remember JG right? He is the hot, successful, smart as hell guy from North Carolina I was supposed to meet Monday night in Louisville. Well, some things came up with the now ex LTR and I neded to be there for him. Needless to say I didn't make it to meet JG, although he did know I wasn't coming. Now, in his professional life JG stays extremely busy. NYC one day, then KY, then all over TN. Point is, he can be a hard guy to catch up with and talk to. I was missing him because we hadn't had a truly meaningful chat in more than a week. I waited and waited while he finished up work for the day, then we started to talk. One of the first questions was whether there was anything new here. Now, I could have said no, hoped he hadn't already looked, and deleted the blog to bits. But, being the honest gal I like to think of myself as I simply advised him that I didn't think he should read it. Naturally he wanted to know why. So I told him I went out with J. and that we slept together. That didn't go over so well; in fact he was pretty pissed. Well, pissed is probably not the best description, more like REALLY hurt. Now, for those handful of readers out there who know me I HATE HURTING ANYONE! I am not the kind of girl who gets off on fucking with people or playing with someone's emotions. So, right now I feel like 5 pounds of Grade A shit. I have apologized, but I know that isn't going to fix this. And to be honest, JG deserves someone better than me anyway; but still it hurts. Not because he will likely never talk to me again, but because I hurt him deeply and I hate knowing how he thinks of me now. And because I feel like an idiot for making him feel unimportant! Did you follow all that?
So JG if you read this know that I never meant to hurt you. I think you are really a great guy and would like to see if this isn't something we can fix; and if it isn't then I guess that's how it has to be. Maybe I am dumb but I honestly didn't know you were that into me, guess I missed the signs big time didn't I? Well, you know how to find me, and if you give me the chance I will make it up to you-somehow. All the best regardless of how this turns out.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, you were honest! that is extremely important! If he can't understand that, then like you said, it's done. Hopefully he will realize what a truly wonderful person you are and move on.

9.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thanks Ash, I can always count on you for support, even when I fuck up....which as you know, is more often than not.

9.2.06  
Blogger KJ said...

Girl, you know I'm on your side...........

10.2.06  
Blogger The Volpinator said...

See I am not the only one...we all know you are a great person and you never meant for anyone to be hurt!

10.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

blah, blah, blah...He STILL won't talk to me. Damn!

10.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

He is not a very nice person after all! Apparently men who like me don't want to hear about my sexual exploits with other men...WHO KNEW?! JG seems to think I am all stretched out now. Kudos to J., but JG just so you know...You are sooooo wrong about that. Kiegels anyone?!

11.2.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home