2.20.2006

Velvet X alert....Just a reminder that the Frankfort Based band Velvet X will be performing at the follwing places during the following times. These guys REALLY need our support in order to book at larger venues more frequently. So Shake Yo' Ass already!
Saturday, February 25
High Life Lounge--388 Woodland (formerly Lynaugh's) Lexington, KY
Friday, March 17 (Saint Patrick's Day)
The Brick Alley--Frankfort, KY
Thursday, March 23
Phoenix Hill Tavern-- Louisville, KY
**On Stage From 11:30-12:30**
Possibility of a caravan up to the show, I will keep you posted!
You can also find Velvet X band at http://www.Jambase.com

3 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

What did you decide to do about your road trip?

22.2.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

I am headed out Friday about 3pm. Soooo freakin' excited (!!!!) but since I will be in Michigan I need you guys to road trip it to Lex and see Christopher and the guys at High Life..OK?!

22.2.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I will be at Chili's and the Dragon Friday night and the rest of the weekend I have kids. Sorry chica

22.2.06  

<< Home