3.01.2006

Early Morning After Mardi Gras...

Goose did in fact appear at the exhibit, although not one of you other fuckers did! You guys missed some great photography and I wish you all could have made it! Nothing much going on there, the band was...interesting? Anyway Goose had to make "curfew" so I came back here and caught up on TiVO and American Idol, cooked dinner for myself and the miserably sick Coacharob, and got online for a bit.

Ahhh, I love dirrrty IM chats! They make me perk up, get the proverbial juices flowing, and let me retreat to fantasy land for awhile. To Mr. IM last night...You know I know who you are, and I am not telling! (These women around here...they will try and steal you, and I am greedy you know so I am going to keep you for myself for a bit!) Anyway, this hottie got me all worked up! Judging by the way I reacted physically I think I am overdue for a good, deep, hard pounding! And I want one sooo bad...Now, where to look?! Volunteers? (I happen to love a guy who will step up and help a woman in distress!!)
So, into a hot bubble bath for me, then sleep! Talk to you all later today, I think I may be late for work...hehe!

7 Comments:

Blogger PackerPundit said...

Good Lord... where were all you Horny women when I was 15 and going through that... "awkward" stage? You know... back when i was only getting layed twice a week!

1.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

WE were right here in KY, Romey...

Where were YOU?!

;)

1.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

That's right.......KY girls are the best.

1.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thank you Kristen-- I agree!

1.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Have I told you lately I adore you SG?

And I know exactly where that was headed...hehe. More importantly I liked it!

Glad you had a safe trip!

*blows kisses

1.3.06  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*catches kisses and rubs them in

1.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*blushes....

Sullen Girl rubbing in my kisses...*siiigh

1.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home