3.10.2006

Finally, FFF is here!

Happy Fun Fuckin' Friday folks! Today is going to be a short post as I am hung over and suffering from hallucinations caused by a lack of restful sleep! (I started celebrating FFF at about 10pm last night...OY!) Tonight I am going to go out and hit the local bar scene with my fellow Frankfort Bloggers and some other random yet equally important people. For those of you who don't know...TallBoys will be playing, which means I get to see my babe Davey Fallis!! We should have fun getting our groove on...someone PLEASE bring a camera, k?
So, last night I drug my roomie (and bestest gal pal) Coacharob out to the bars. The Dragon was dead....so we headed over to The Brick Alley. The Coach whooped some ass at pool while I sucked down beers and shots and flirted my ass off! I got to see some folks I haven't seen in years, got a bit too drunk, and then hung out talking and shit until 4:30am. Nights like last night remind me of how much I missed Frankfort...and my "band of misfit friends!" To Willie, Ray, Carlos, Dink, Bo, Joey P., et.al---Glad to be home guys and gals...I was away from you all for far too long, and I cannot begin to tell you all how great it is to be in your lives again and to have you all in mine!
(Ok, Sappy moment is over...now I have to crash before I hurt myself stumbling around here.)

See you guys at The Dragon about 8...?

23 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

This guy I work with says he made out with you at the Dragon a few weeks ago :)

10.3.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

*makes mental note*

Stay away from the Dragon.

10.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Well, hell, Angel, you are just the kind of gal I need assisting ... btw, Sunday?

Oooooo, Kristen, you tell all girl!! Tell us more, pleeeez ...

Hallelujah (9x)

AMEN

10.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

4:30 AM
*sigh*
Youth!

10.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Kristen, that would be My little buddy Ben! (awwwww) Tell him I said "HI!" (FYI...in my world kissing is a long way from "making out" but oh well...I take what I can get these days!

Thom...are you "skeered"? LMAO!

Rev...Always happy to assit you babe!

Madame...YOUTH?! I feel like I have been hit by a truck, I cannot pull late nights like I used to, I am normally in bed by 12:30-1am at the latest!!

*KY kisses to all!!

10.3.06  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

you flirt???

I dont believe it

10.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*batting eyelashes at Romey

I know, I know...sooooo unlike me, huh?!

LMAO!! You are not the only "flirtologist" on the planet you know!

*Special kisses in special places to you

10.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

Every time you guys type KY I giggle!!!!

10.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*rolls eyes at Madame...."Whatevah!"

Does this work better for you:

K(entuck)Y

LMAO...YOu aren't the only one who giggles you know...I have heard that comment a lot!

10.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

I giggle in a good way like "Let's all rollget nekkid and roll around in the KY!"

Damn

I gotta find that irabbit!

10.3.06  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

why does madame turn to jelly when she hears KY

I dont get it

Hey ladies... who wants oral... I'm half catholic and it's Friday

woot woot

10.3.06  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

okay that was just ahwrooong!

my appologies ladies

*sends you all flowers and candy*

10.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

Romey

I'd rather have the oral!

10.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

Call me!

10.3.06  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*makes mental note*

Drag Thom kicking and screaming to the Dragon so Miss and I can have our way with him.

10.3.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

*makes another mental note*

hide

10.3.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Hey, iminlovewitastripper, talk to her, lmao!

10.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*puckers up...

Dragon is on East Main Street in Frankfort, old brick building on left just past Capital Ave bridge...start driving NOW!

10.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

SPECIAL NEWS BULLITEN...!!!!

It is now 6:18 and the Frankfort Crew and I are hitting the bottle earlier than originally planned! I will be meeting with the other lovely ladies of blogworld (my sis, Beth-Kristen-Coacharob) here in about 15 minutes...Pictures will be taken and they will be posted whenever my drunken ass comes to tomorrow and remembers I said I would post'em...be warned, you could be in for a long wait!

To any and all who leave comments after this posting...You will hear from me but not until tomo!

*Shakes booty in new (SIZE 3) Calvin Klein Jeans....slams door on way out!

10.3.06  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I am soooo living in the wrong place!!!

Have fun!!!!!

Mwuah!!

10.3.06  
Blogger Callie said...

Giggle, giggle...

How are you feeling this morning????

11.3.06  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I second that Callie.. where the hell are the pics?

And why didn't somebody ask me over for the oral sex banter?

Jesus, Madame knows better...

MADAME, YOU GET SPANKINGS!

11.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

OH NO NOT SPANKINGS?!?!?!

hehheheheehhe

11.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home