3.07.2006

Good, Bad or Both?


While having a discussion with a friend of mine I started to wonder what EXACTLY makes a good girl "good" and a bad girl "bad." Are the definitions fairly specific, or is it all a matter of perception? To me a girl can be both good and bad. For example I am a good girl who likes to be bad when it is appropriate. I try my best to be the kind of person who is loyal, honest, giving and supportive. I hate to hurt anyone unless it is absolutely necessary to protect myself. Conversely, I like being a bad girl...The kind of girl who can make your head spin with a well timed phrase or a single well placed touch. I think I am a perfect balance of both worlds, but I was more than curious as to what my guys would have to say about the concept of good/bad; so I asked them for their feedback.
It seems most men believe in the concept of good girl/bad girl, but there are some interesting definitions as to what that is. One of my guys pointed out to me that a "good girl is all about perception, a bad girl just tells you how it is." I have to admit he has a point, most of the so-called bad girls I know have no trouble whatsoever laying it all out there with a "devil may care" kind of attitude. However, the "good girls" I know are more likely to worry about what someone will think of them and they do whatever they think is needed in order to been seen as paragons of virtue.
One of my guys also pointed out that he doesn't think there is a "grey area" in the good/bad category. He feels pretty strongly that you are either one or the other at heart and that is that. While I may not agree with his take on the situation I respect this because I have known some girls who were solely good or bad. In fact I have known many girls who were just plain out evil. While I can recognize that this type of bad girl exists I think she is a different type of bad girl from the ones I am discussing here. This kind of bad girl is out for blood because she has a deep hatred for herself, men, women or all of them as a whole. In the end this kind of bad girl just winds up hurting herself because she can never escape the misery she continually creates for herself. And on behalf of all of us women who are NOT psychotic and think it is totally wrong to stalk you or "boil your bunny" I apologize to those men who have had the misfortune of encountering one of these kinds of bad girls. They give all women a bad name, and we don't like them anymore than you do!
Ok, I am done with that little rant, so I should get back to my point here. I was also sent a definition that reflects my opinion that a girl can be both good and bad. It seems a good/bad combo can exist, and it is something like this: A good girl can be proper and perfect in public, but then she becomes a bad girl when you are alone with her and she is whispering dirty things in your ear. That's what I am talking about...A good girl with a wild side!
There were also a couple of traditionalists who pointed out that a good girl is who you marry, a bad girl is who you fuck hard. Now that throws me a bit because if a good girl is that good how much fun can she be to spend the rest of your life with...? Don't men typically want a woman they can take home to Mom AND fuck hard later?! Maybe I am just confused.... Please clarify this for me fellas!
I am neither an Angel nor a Devil, I am simply me- but I still wonder if there is a category for girls who are both. That is a question I have not been able to answer to my satisfaction. All I know for sure now is that Good Girls and Bad Girls do exist, and that most men aren't that picky about which one they go for as long as she is NOT psycho! Let me know how you define the two groups, and is there a grey area? My inquiring mind needs to know!

30 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I can safely say I am both. I can go to church, teach Sunday school every week.....have parent teacher conferences, look and act conserative without a problem.

On the other hand, I will go to a strip club, give you a couch dance, dance on tables while taking numerous shots of whatever you hand me, wear the sexiest of clothes, say whatever I am thinking at the time, have wild, passionate sex, and blog about it the next day without thinking twice.

That's just me and I'm ok with that. Depending on the situation, I will be your good girl or you bad girl fantasy.

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

And that is precisely why we really should not be allowed out in public together...People could get hurt!

Love ya' Kristen, and thanks for helping prove my point!

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Kristen, may I say that I just found the perfect woman!

7.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

That's just me and the people who know me can confirm all that.

Hell yeah, I am basically perfect!!! Except for my addiction to wasting money at Victoria Secrets :)

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Now we're talking!

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Victoria's Secret is NEVER a waste, get that thought right out of your head!

7.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

Alright, it's gone......whew, what was I thinking?

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thank God...I was seriously worried about you for a second, thought maybe you had a fever!

You know, I just realized we could parlay this Good/Bad Girl thing into a couple of grreat Halloween costumes...!

7.3.06  
Blogger RobynB said...

I agree totally! What's the fun of being a good girl without a fiesty streak as well?

What's sexier than a conservative suit with nothing underneath but black thigh highs?

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Robyn, you couldn't be more correct! Which also leads me to point out AGAIN that Victoria's Secret is NEVER a waste of money--they have the bestest thigh highs!

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Well, Kristen and I have religion AND faith yet we still love to be bad so I am not sure MORE God is the answer here....

Besides, you love all of us just the way we are!!

7.3.06  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Interesting! Okay, well I can say that most of the women that run into reading this will say they are both. And this is true!!

BUT.

To what extent? I mean, what are the percentages or the weight of each?

For example, when placed in a situation, are you most likely to approach it in a good girl or bad girl way? I think that a good follow up to this post would to talk percentages! I mean, all of us women have a bad girl (or good girl) inside of us that creeps out eventually.

I will post my percentages, because I am comfortable with myself and happy to say that:

10% good girl. Yeah, I can be sweet and docile sure... especially with my kids and family.

90% bad girl. And I don't give a fuck. I like sex... I like trouble... I like both at the same time... and I'm spicey.

as soon as the family is away and the kids are in bed or with babysitter I'm a slutbag on wheels with a blatent evil attitude.

I'll kiss you gently after we're finished and tell you how mind blowing it was...(good girl)
Then I kick your ass out when I'm done using you without care...(bad girl)

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Everything Nice, you are a bad girl, now get over here and get you're spanking.

Everything Nice when you are good, is that finger licking good?

Religion ladies, you need it!!

7.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I'm 30% good girl....
70% bad girl....

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Hmmm, the lovely Emma poses an interesting question...and she also managed to define both sides of my personality when she described herself! (I think I should feel grrreat about myself knowing that a hot piece of ass like Emma and I share such a common thread!)

I would have to say I am 60-40. I looove to be bad when it comes to my personal gratification (AND the gratification of my partner as well) but I find it more socially acceptable to be good...but not THAT good and rarely more than 60% of the time!

I don't think religion is gonna' help me much...I am fairly certain I am gonna' go to "you know where" no matter how good I try to be-- there is just too much innate wickedness inside me!

7.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I have a fire side suite reserved.......

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

...I am gonna be right there with you!

Thomcat told me last week he'll be the one driving the bus to Hell, so I guess we have that to look forward to at least!

lol ;)


Well chica, you know what they say..."Good Girls Are Just Bad Girls Who Haven't Been Caught Yet!"

Come to think of it...I have never been caught, so I guess I am a good girl!

Riiiight.

7.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I swear it doesn't matter what blog I jump too, I get hornier with each comment

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

EN!!!! I'm prayin' HARD for you, HARD ya hear, I like all them seenariohhs .... as long as the Reverend is doin' the jerkin' ... haleluja!

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Why is it I suddenly feel the need to pray...?!

Stop saying "Hard" already...I am in enought trouble as it is!

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

I know it is HARD to pray, but you can't be scared by somethin' HARD, can you? Hallelujah! I'd tell to git on your knees, but you'd prolly take that wrong.

7.3.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

You freaks. I love you.

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Oh shiiit...YOu said HARD and KNEES in the same comment..!

Toss in a hair pull, a shoulder bite, and some name calling and I may have to go to confession!


Holymarymotherof...

(Oh, that's riight, I am not Catholic..oops!)


Where did you come from "Rev"?! And how long would it take you to get to KY and spank me like the "Bad Girl" I am?!!

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

I come on demand, child ...

I spank with a bare hand ...

And, I'll give you a good lickin' afta the spankin'...

Deal?

13 hours and 9 minutes

hallelujah!!! (3x)

7.3.06  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

how'z bout we just call you an naughty angel???

7.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Oh no, Mr Jensen, she needs a good spankin' - we've got to bring her to her knees!!! Hallelujah (4x)

7.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

So since I bend at both what does that make me?!

Romey...I think I could do you! You are a sweetie under that "manwhore" disguise you wear, aren't you?! You sexxy fucker, how'd you know I am really an Angel?!

Rev...I hope you are in the car by now...I have many sins I need to confess-- But only after I get that spankin' and lickin'!!!

Goose, don't you want to play with us?!

7.3.06  
Blogger Unknown said...

great post. and i vote for both. actually, to confuse the issue more, i'm italian, and all italian men want a woman who's a lady in the living room, a chef in the kitchen, and a bad girl in the bedroom. :) hey, we gotta eat too. ;)

IMHO, there's nothing sexier than a perceived "good" girl doing really dirty, slutty things at an appropriate moment or place. very sexy discussion...

10.3.06  
Blogger Unknown said...

and i think Kristen is the perfect woman too. Victoria's Secret is an investment, not a waste of money. :)

and Kristen and Miss Innocent out together would be a memorable weekend. :) i'd love to be there for that...

10.3.06  
Blogger Unknown said...

dayum, just read Emma's comment. just wow. we need to get all these hotties together for a long weekend, add some tequila and stripper poles, and watch the sparks fly. who's up for that, hehe?

10.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home