3.18.2006

"Life is What Happens to You While You're Busy Making Other Plans."~John Lennon

As many of you have noticed I have been away from Blogworld for the last few days. I have been interviewing for THE job, the position I have been searching for; and I am pleased to announce that I have been hired. I will be working for a company called Product Action and I am in charge of making sure that the production line at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky is properly converted to the new specs required to produce the 2007 Toyota Camry. This job requires a great deal of logical and analytical thinking along with the ability to convert raw data into reality. While I am thrilled beyond measure that I was chosen to head up this conversion I am sad to say that I will no longer be able to blog as frequently , nor will I be online during the typical "business hours."
I report to work at 5:30 am (yup, that's not a typo folks...AM is what I mean) this coming Monday and will be working 10-12 hour shifts Monday-Friday until the new line is up and running. Obviously I cannot blog from work; Toyota has firewalls that rival the military, so I will be forced to catch up with all of you in the late afternoon and evening hours. I want you all to know that I will miss you~ especially true for those of you I will not get to talk to during the time I am online. I wish you all well, and send special Kentucky Kisses to the Seattle Crew, Sullen Girl, Snavy, Madame X, Romey, Murph, Scumbag, and of course my Frankfort Gang as well
. I also want to send love to those of you who are my "chat pals" and email buddies...You know who you are!
More interesting news...I have met someone! He shall be referred to here as "T." T. is a former military man, divorced, great friends with his Ex Wife, has a daughter and a dog...Haven't met the daughter yet, but I love the dog so that's a plus! Currently he works in communications here in the 'Fort and he lives about 5 minutes from my front door. I dunno if this will go anywhere, but right now I am happy being with him, and with him being in my thoughts. I don't think I am really ready to be "involved" seriously again~ at least not so soon after the Ex Asshole, so I am just letting things happen slowly, and taking my time. Mad love for my girl Joey for introducing us....You know me so well! Oh, FYI...I have of course, notified my new employer that April 7 is not a day I can be at the office! And YES, I did tell them I have long standing plans to attend the opening of Spring Meet at Keeneland! Fortunately I have a killer boss and she was all about my being away for the day...Lucky Me! So, just in case the Frankfort Gang was at all worried...Miss Innocent will be there! Did I mention I have the cutest dress...and 7 inch stilettos?!

Anywho, I have to be going- there are kids to be fed, car to be washed, laundry and dishes to do...in other words, life has happened! You will all be hovering in my thoughts, and I will be sure I post on Monday to check in!

*MWAH!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Lil Miss ... *sob. Gonna miss you. Congrats, though!

18.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*wipes away tears...

Miss You too Tequila Guy!

Not to worry, HNT will still happen! I will do my best to post on Wednesday nights~ That way no one has to wait til late Thursday!

18.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

Congrats on the job and T!!!!

Hey I'm a blogger that blogs at odd hours too so I'll be around with ya!

19.3.06  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Great news!! Congrats-a-plenty on the job!!! (your hours depress me a little) What is this 5am you speak of????

7 inch heels?? Damn girl!! LOL!!

Get to bed early tonight, have fun tomorrow and play nice with the other kids. Here's some lunch money & mwuah!!!

19.3.06  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

OMGaaaawd that is like the best best best news ever!!!

You go girl!!!
And congrats on the job and dude!!!

20.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thanks for the love guys!

The job is rockin', and I am exhausted! BUt things should settle down here in a couple of weeks...I hope!

I did manage to get my schedule changed so I can go in at 6am...and I am off most days by 4pm so it's not all bad!

OT pay = More money to gamble with at Keeneland! And maybe I can get those Ferragamo sandals I want too...

20.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home