3.20.2006

So, I am checking in like I promised I would. Don't expect much, I am exhausted! The job is amazing, and I am really enjoying it! I did manage to get my start time pushed back to 6am rather than 5:30...so that's something! I miss all of you soooo much, and really appreciate the love and support I have been receiving. T. is good, he sends me sweet little text messages all day long; I wish it were Wednesday already so I could see him! Other than that life is kind of boring right now...I am going to eat some Corn Flakes and go to bed, Talk to You all tomorrow!

*Kisses!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger PackerPundit said...

hey babydoll... happy to hear all is well with the job and the new stud muffin

I hope that "awwwww" factor with T last for years and years for you

I get up everyday at 5am so... solidarity babe... solidarity... you think of me (eating my coco pebbles) and I'll think of you and corn flakes

21.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

Miss you

21.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

Hey you!
Glad things are going well!

21.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home