3.11.2006

Women, Music, Friends and More

Ok, ok I told you all that I would get to this today, so here you are. Let me just say that last night was a BLAST! Of course, that could be the residual effects of 12 shots of tequila and 8 beers talking, but I don't think so. The gang and I had a hella good time, and now I can show you guys what The Dragon looks like and you (hopefully) can get a feel for life here in Frankfort. Let me say that I was super freakin' excited (and tickled beyond words) when my pal Gary showed up COMPLETELY unexpectedly. Those of you that know me know that Gary (or Arnie as I call him) is in the Air Force and just returned from his second tour in Iraq. I haven't seen him in over a year and I missed the little fucker like crazy! I thought he was going to be in next month, but he showed up with his buddy Daniel after driving from Georgia last night! The bad thing is I had killed the batteries in the camera by then and didn't get a single shot to share...so the one of him is one he sent to me. Special thanks to Coacharob for letting me take her "baby" (The Cannon Powershot) out last night. This would not have happened without her! I had a great time playing with the camera and some of these shots are not your average bar pics...Hope you enjoy them. Now, On with the Show

The Dragon

The Dart Room

The cool stairwell

Coach, Regina, KJ, Beth, and Moi

The Lizard Queen makes a rare visit to Frankfort! (Love Ya' Liz!)

Local Photographer, and my favorite Ex...Jason Geis

Coacharob...Whoopin' Ass and Taking names! (Can u say, "Pool Shark"?)

Willie (my tattoo artist and neighbor) and his killer wife, Laura!

Davey Fallis rocks out! (The Tallboys are GREAT!)

A better shot of Davey doing his thing.

Lookin downstairs at my poor friend Jeremy...he had to work the door.

Jeremy finally realized I had a camera pointed at him!

This is Ray...I wanted to show his tats but he wouldn't cooperate!

Kevin came down from Louisville!

Jeff bought me shots all night...I blame anything dumb I did on him!

Awwwww...it's L.B.!

A very drunken Miss Innocent herself!

My girl...Joey, she is even shorter than me!

Really sweet "Random Guy" and Jason G.

Regina and Josh have a silly moment!

Laura and Willie sharing a laugh!

Miss Innocent and Kristen show their assets off!

My sister says she has no boobs, I disagree- U look HOT Beth!

Dawn, Frankfort's finest Barmaid/Waitress~She is the SHIT!

A total Kristen moment...she's going to kill me for posting this! LOL

Ray gets some loving before heading out for the night.

And finally....The picture of my buddy, my pal, my friend...Arnie!

Awww....he's such a babe...and look at the fuckin' awesome tats!



So, That's how we roll here in the 'Fort...now I am going to get some fucking sleep!

Love to all my Frankfort Crew ...and to those friends of mine who weren't pictured here...Sorry, not all the shots were blog worthy- it's nothing personal- K?

24 Comments:

Blogger Madame X said...

I almost ALMOST would leave the Empire state for that crew!

Looks like you had a great time and DAMN there is much hotness!

11.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thanks Madame...I think I have managed to fix most of the post problems, btw...

I am honestly too fucked up at this point to care...LOL!

And you know X, moving here is not required...just pay us a visit!

11.3.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

*hides*

11.3.06  
Blogger Madame X said...

Oh, I get hives if I travel south of the M/D Line...don't take it personally it's a NY thing...looks like I'm just gonna have to put on my big girl panties and go down...south.

11.3.06  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Damn girl - looks like you had yourself a hell of a good time!!!

And, I agree with Madame - much hotness!!!!!

11.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*here hitty, kitty, kitty....

LMAO, You have nothing to be afraid of Thomcat...we can't get to you to hurt you!

Thanks Snav...we had a hella good time, I am going to take more pics tonight at the other "good" bar in Frankfort...The Brick Alley. Look for those Sunday or Monday.

*kisses to you both!

11.3.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

phew

11.3.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

Damn, I love that freakin place...Wish the Goose could have made an appearance. Probably best. I was there at 3 watching the ballgame, but had to go play daddy. Peace.

11.3.06  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

Love the pictures Miss!! Almost feel like I was there.

If I had been there, somebody would have had to take me home to their place.

So, keep that in mind for Keeneland.

11.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Well, hell, Madame X had it right...that Dawn, phew, what a hottie!!

All y'all too.

Hallelujah (9x)

AMEN

12.3.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

12 shots of Tequila? No wonder I just woke up ... I don't remember a thing.

12.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*jumping up and down, waving hand frantically....
"Oooo Emma, pick me, pick me!!!"


(seriously though, you can stay here and have a room all to yourself that you can fill with Frankfort's finest..hehe! PLUS I am less than a 5 min walk from The Dragon!)


Tequila Guy-------------

*pouting...

You don't remember anything?!


Not even when I put my thingy by your stuff and then I used my whatchmajigit to do that thing you like to your dillyhoo...?


Damn shame...it was great! ;)

12.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I can't believe you posted that

12.3.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

I can believe she posted that...Nice boobs.

12.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

MMMM, I think you all need some serious RELIGION!!! Hallelujah (69x)

Angel, were you too hung over to assist this morning? All that spanking left me worn out.

Praiz The Lawd

AMEN

12.3.06  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg baby, so glad you let me know your post was up. love it!!! looks like fun was had by all. ;) and love the pics. mmmmmmmmm hon, you look very hot in that black top. really looks great on you, yummmm. :) and love the pics of your assets, Kristen's and Beth's. i agree with you, ample assets on your sis, hehe. :) great post, can't wait to see lots more...

12.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

KJ--Mad love for you! BTW...WHT?! Weren't we gonna do your HNT's today?!

Goose, Rev,JD, Stripperguy...Awwww, shucks! And Rev...I made it in about 7:30 this morning so I was not able to attend services...hehehehe!

12.3.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

a 5 minute walk is about a 20 minute drunken stagger/crawl ... not bad

13.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thom, usually I can find plenty of men to help me home...and if Emma were to join us here in the Fort---

Let's just say she'd have no trouble finding a "ride"!

*Smooches!

13.3.06  
Blogger Unknown said...

i for one want to see way more pics. :) blog-worthy or not, we'll be the judge, LOL. i def wanna see more Miss, KJ and Beth. i think your sis is a hottie, MISS, it runs in the family...!!!

13.3.06  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

I'll be there, I promised somebody I'd make an appearance. And I have to hand deliver your tat Miss!

13.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

YIPPIE!!!! Emma is coming to Frankfort!!!!

* Doing happy dance around computer

And who did you promise...Magnum, Goose or KJ?! And why did I not get that fucking memo?!

BTW...how is my tat coming along? If you can get it to me this week I can have it on me by this weekend, then you can see it "on my flesh" when you get here!

P.S. Be sure you bring a camera, ok?

13.3.06  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

*rubs you raw with all her kisses

Hey baby girl :) I've missed you desperately these past few days :(

Thanx for posting the pics - it looks like you had a great time!

And Amen and Hallelujah (13x) for the boobie shots ;) RAWR!

13.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Sullen...I have missed you too babygirl,but it was way crazy for the Lil Miss this weekend! I will hunt you down tomo and give you lovins'~ OK?

StripperGuy-- you can wait for HNT's like everyone else...I think I promised a frontal this week....
Besides, there are no more "hawt shots" from Friday...see new post for more info on that subject!

13.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home