3.15.2006

WTF Wednesday

I was hanging out at Kristen's house last night, taking her SMOKIN' HAWT HNT shots when I realized I have nothing to blog about! Now, it's not that I don't have stuff going on in my life; it's just that it happens to be pretty mundane and not that interesting for you out there. So, I figured I would take a page from the astonishingly lovely Kristen and give you people some more info about me...not that you necessarily want MORE info...but I am well and truly brain dead and this is the best I can do for now. So here you go...random shit from inside my head!
1. My favorite color is green
2. I am bi-polar and take meds for it.
3. My tongue is pierced.
4. I always wanted to be a profiler for the FBI.
5. I am obsessed with tattoos and will eventually have my back covered.
6. I love Dr. Pepper and Cherry Icees
7. I refuse to wear a bikini.
8. My fingernails do not grow.
9. I get really excited about rather stupid shit!
10. I laugh in my sleep...loudly and frequently.
11. I have only been truly "in love" twice...and I love one of them still.
12. I never, ever cheat!
13. My IQ is 178... or so they tell me.
14. I love acting, and am in any play I can manage.
15. My son is my world...and he is JUST like me!
16. I have lost too many friends to count...and all of them were too young.
17. Like most women I have serious body issues.
18. Eyes and Intelligence are my biggest turn ons.
19. I never had an orgasm until I was 22.
20. My fantasies are rather "run-of-the-mill"
21. I love to watch action and horror movies.
22. I hate drama and confrontation and avoid it at all costs.
23. My sister is my best friend and my staunchest supporter, without her I am lost.
24. I lack direction in my professional life.
25. I love spiders and snakes and other "creepy-crawlies"
26. Jamocha Almond Fudge ice cream is the BEST.
27. If I had a million dollars I would...have massive plastic surgery and love it!
28. I love to read, and will do that rather than watch TV anytime.
29. I miss photograpy, and am thrilled to have time to pursue it now.
30. I am the single most open and honest person I know...and that is not always a good thing!

21 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

I'll go with you to get that plastic surgery

15.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

That didn't come out right, I want it too, maybe the would give us a two for one deal?

15.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Well, hell, girl ... you and The Rev have a lot in common.

The Rev's favorite color is red, as on your butt, after a good spanking for being so fuckin' serious today!

Good lawd, babe, lighten up! This is blogland ... get over to the church!

I'll go with both of you for the plastic surgery.

Hallelujah (69x) AMEN

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Sorry, wasn't trying to be serious!

*Makes silly faces and laughs insanely...

And Kris, I think we should look into that "deal"~ I need a boob job, a tummy tuck and an ass lift; Losing weight is GREAT but it takes a toll for sure!

15.3.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Lil Miss! wtf, where have you been? btw, you have a hot bawd, maybe a little heavy duty sweating will round off the curves the way you think they should be!

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Was that an offer TG? 'Cause I kickbox AND work out and still hate the way I look...Keep in mind I lost almost 70 pound in the last year...things sag and shift when you do that!

If you think you can get me in shape by all means get down here!

15.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I hate the word sag

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*siiigh

I hear you girl, but it's a fact of life if you have breasts! Nothing Dr. 90210 can't fix...

LMAO!

15.3.06  
Blogger KJ said...

I'm for a road trip to see Dr. Rey

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Thanks for stopping in Willa...you're pretty HOT yourself, loved your profile!

Kristen, Dr. Rey is the SHIT...wonder if he'll fix us "pro bono" for the publicity he'd get in KY?!

Wishful thinking, but it's a nice wish!

15.3.06  
Blogger Everything Nice said...

You don't need plastic surgery JESUS.

Don't do it, just don't.

You're both beautiful the way you are, it's not worth it.

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

Emma, normally I agree..but a bad C-section left me with an unsightly pooch that I cannot do a damn thing about! That's why I NEVER wear anything that shows my tummy!

It's depressing to know I can work my ass off and never have the body I want...and all because of some lazy fucking doctor!

A tummy tuck is my only way to fix the damage...the ass and boobs are pure vanity!

Thanks for the love though~ I know you mean it and that makes me smile!

15.3.06  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

3. My tongue is pierced.

*YAY* Come hither.... ;)

4. I always wanted to be a profiler for the FBI.

Me too

5. I am obsessed with tattoos and will eventually have my back covered.

Me too

25. I love spiders and snakes and other "creepy-crawlies"

Snakes - yes... Spiders *ACK!

Great post baby girl :) I love learning new stuff about you!

15.3.06  
Blogger Thomcat said...

5. I am obsessed with Thomcat's tongue and will eventually have my back covered.

Oh, maybe i misread that.

15.3.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witchy Woman is right... you're smokin! You need to join us in the penalty box for a rub down. We would take such good care of you darlin'! I'm thinking that we need to body paint you in some Jamocha Almond Fudge ice cream and lick you top to toe ;)

I have serious body issues too - - I seriously want your body all over mine ;) Hehe.

*kisses up your thigh

15.3.06  
Blogger Mongoose said...

Goose in the blog hizzy! What up, Miss. Ok, here is the deal, me, Thom and Rev. Same time. We'll each take a personality and treat them accordingly. The mean one gets spanked...The good one gets spanked...And the sad one...Yep, you guessed it, gets spanked.

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

*checking calendar...

I am free anytime Goose, you know where to find me so get the rest of the men and get over here already!

Raven and Sullen....DAMN, thanks ladies!

15.3.06  
Blogger Unknown said...

great list. it's amazing how interesting we all are once we take the time to write down stuff about ourselves. and i think you're even hotter now than i did before, if that's possible. even without the plastic surgery, LOL. :)

or that should read, especially without...

15.3.06  
Blogger The Good Rev said...

Did I hear someone say SNATCH?

15.3.06  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Lil Miss, thanks for stopping by, ah, I'm on my way for that practice session ... how many days do you think you'll need?

15.3.06  
Blogger Miss Innocent said...

I love drama and confrontation?! Guess that's why I left you for three years rather than have to be in a constant struggle to keep my mouth shut about the guy you had a baby with! You know as well as I do that you never called me, never ONCE asked for my help. I was there when it was important, like when your brother-in-law died..and I have met your daughter on more than one occassion, although with some of your habits I am not surprised you don't remember.

As for getting my facts straight...isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?! I know that regardless of what you may say NOW to justify your behavior that you did tell some people about the "offer." There is absolutely no other way they would have known, especially since I hadn't seen any of them even ONCE after talking to you that night...Maybe you should be mad at them for not keeping the fact that you told them MY secret, secret...Then again this is Frankfort, so I don't suppose I should be surprised that gossiping is still the main attraction.

And oh yeah, "Laurel Jennifer Dailey"...I don't give a fuck who knows my name because I don't have anything to hide!

22.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home